Monday 26 February 2018

Brussel sprouts

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.
When I was around six, or maybe seven something terrible happened. I ate brussel sprouts. One morning I was hungry, so I went to the kitchen complaining to my mum that I was hungry. She replied with eat brussel sprouts.

Not a big deal right? So I ate the brussel sprouts little by little, filling my mouth with the dry leafy texture. Brussel sprout after brussel sprout. All of a sudden I didn’t feel so well. I grabbed a glass of water to try and help the brussels go down easier. This helped as I gulped more and more water down, I felt kind of feel better. Standing there with my glass dad calls out to get in the car.

Since my mum and dad were renovators I had to go to another house, the motion of the car didn't help my achy tummy, my sickness had come back. But I didn’t think to tell my mum and dad because we were going to a chinese restaurant later so I didn’t want everyone to be sad. As the day went on my stomach still didn’t feel well, but I suffered quietly.

When arrived at the restaurant for lunch my mouth felt a tap was turned on in my mouth, filling with water. I still felt like it wasn’t a was a good idea telling them I felt sick. Stepping out of the car I finally let it go. I puked everywhere, the brussels sprouts had come back .

From that day on I never wanted to see or eat another brussel sprouts again. It is not a good idea to eat brussel sprouts. Well, sometimes it is, if you are an adult I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment