Friday 9 February 2018

Dreamplay



The taxi driver took my family to somewhere where I didn’t know when I looked outside it was someplace called dreamplay.

The first time we went we only looked at it then on the second day we went there and played.

The first thing we did is go on something called the thread of enlightenment me,my sister and my dad got to go mum stayed with my brother because he’s still small I was scared of heights so I got off early and by the way these thing are based on 4 things: kung fu panda,how to train your dragon, dinotrux and shrek. Next was cooking with gingy,my brother got to do this one we just made gingerbread and and by the way gingy died but came again as a gi
normous gingerbread man we did the rest of the thing Like sinking boats, Peter and Bianca rock climbing,

Making dragons and making them fly,sliding down a big slide and climbing up on steel bars look in shrek's house and all that but then we had to go I said bye bye to the statues and our driver drove us back to the hotel .

Fact: the driver was my dads brothers wife cousin.

1 comment: